Sunday, December 8, 2019

Week 478: Life is Better with Audtions

Weekly Written Review 

Auditions have proven to be a total waste of time throughout most of my journey. This week it became a total disrespect. Last week I auditioned for Cheetos. That brought some hope. I thought I performed decently. On Wednesday, I got a notice for a callback. That's exciting. I haven't had a callback in a long while. On Thursday, I left basketball a little earlier than usual for the callback. When I arrived, I noticed something odd on the sign-in sheet. I was the only person coming in for a second call. Everyone else on the list was auditioning for the first time. I waited for a while and finally, they called us in for an explanation. After that, I was the first one up and they couldn't find me in the system. It sounded like a similar problem I had at the first audition. They found my picture but couldn't locate my name to go along with it. Eventually, they realized my audition was a mistake. Today's audition was only for first calls. They somewhat apologized and sent me off. The real callback was the following Saturday and I never got a notice for it.

I've taken a lot of chances auditioning in the past and now fake auditions are deliberately wasting my time. I'm at the point where I rather not audition at all.  Oh well. I just got to keep it moving. I'll still audition when my agent gets one for me but I honestly rather not.


Sunday, November 10, 2019

* C&B Rewrite Intensive Reloaded day 2


Monday, November 11, 2019

* Blogging...computer stuff


Tuesday, November 12, 2019

* Tennis with Hugo at a new spot...


Wednesday, November 13, 2019

* Dhar Mann shoot...

* So-called callback notice??!!!


Thursday, November 14, 2019

* Basketball...

* Fake Cheetos callback audition. False alarm. Such a waste of time.


Friday, November 15, 2019

* Tennis...great turn out. 8 people showed up.

* Smart & Final pickups. A grocery store aisle moment.

* Gaming...G Status. BOW...


Saturday, November 16, 2019

* Friendsgiving get together


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign