Sunday, December 8, 2019

Week 481: Attracting Powerful Phone Calls

Weekly Written Review 

Development for my autobio pic is heating up. From considering locations, and conversations about potential funding. I haven't had a chance to truly focus on funding yet, thus, I've been able to attract two phone calls that could lead to money. I rather not get excited about those calls. I think they went well but they have to actually like and believe in my story to get the green light. There's a long road ahead but this certainly confirms that I'm on the right path. 


Sunday, December 1, 2019

* Screening - Alita Battle Angel

C&B Rewrite Intensive Reloaded day 4. Reading out loud, last edits and finalization. Sent off to our producer contact. 


Monday, December 2, 2019

* Relaxing...

* Meeting with Annie. Success.


Tuesday, December 3, 2019

* Autobio developing

* Phone call to a potential feature film investor


Wednesday, December 4, 2019

* EBT phone call...rescheduled.

* Talk with Dayo and it had a lot of Hart

* Phone call with my other writing partner, Michael.

* Autobio development

* Changing my privacy status on Facebook. Too many internationals are friending me now.

* First booking notice from Commerical Extras


Thursday, December 5, 2019

* Ford Commercial background work. Easy dough.

* Care Package part 4..soup and nuts

* Audition notice...


Friday, December 6, 2019

* Voices audition

* Broke my phone's screen on the bus. It looks really bad.

* Returned dish to Annie


Saturday, December 7, 2019

* Reunion planning...

* Spectrum drop off, Goodwill drop off, Stove drop off.

* Watching US.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign