Sunday, December 8, 2019

Week 480: Producer Contact Check Ins

Weekly Written Review 

At the top of this week, a producer followed up with me about my faithbased script. That's unheard of. I told my co-writer and we were delighted by her checking in. We actually have a script someone is interested in. That's incredible. We were still in the rewriting progress so we couldn't send the script yet. The short film that I started last week got in the way of our rewrites. At the top of week 481 completed the rewrite.

Later in the week, my writing partner officially became my producing partner. Things are looking up for my script and my autobio pic. Whoop! Whoop!


Sunday, November 24, 2019

* Team of Two day 4. Final day. During a scene, pretending to smash someone's head with a mallet, I pulled something in my left thigh. I recovered smoothly and it didn't get in the way of much.


Monday, November 25, 2019

* Nest Holiday audition. Straight to callback


Tuesday, November 26, 2019

* Producer contact asking for our rewrite

* Luxe Vaca day 1

* Trader Joe's snack attack

* Watching John Wick 3


Wednesday, November 27, 2019

* Luxe Vaca day 2

* Breakfast

* Swimming pool

* Watching Lion King 2019

* Switch gaming...coped Trivial Pursuit on sale and became the G for the second time.


Thursday, November 28, 2019

* Check out...

* Thanksgiving dinner


Friday, November 29, 2019

* Parasite Screening

* Watching The Hobbit - The Battle of 3 Armies

* SAG voting

* Writing partner to producing partner


Saturday, November 30, 2019

C&B Rewrite Intensive Reloaded day 3


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign