Saturday, November 16, 2019

Week 477: Colorado Blesses Me

Weekly Written Review 

This week concludes another working vacation in Grand Junction, Colorado. By the end of my last trip in May, I returned a full-blown screenwriter. This time, I returned in pre-production of my autobiographical screenplay. Up until this trip, I didn't have the mindset of producing my own feature film. I have it now. Something clicked while I was in Colorado and it might not have clicked like that while I was in LA. The trip allowed me to break up my routine and think differently. Both times Colorado has been great to me and I look forward to more of CO in the near future.


Sunday, November 3, 2019

* Blogging...

* JH Picture wrap

* Headshots with Hank


Monday, November 4, 2019

* Flight back to LA


Tuesday, November 5, 2019

* Walk to the store

* Facebook Watch audition. Self-tape


Wednesday, November 6, 2019

* Basketball...

* Call from producer Katherine. Notes, notes, notes on C&B. All positive.


Thursday, November 7, 2019

* Cheetos audition

* Single parents audition (Fox)


Friday, November 8, 2019

* Tennis...

* Tehana's Improv show recording...


Saturday, November 9, 2019

* Screening of A Portrait of a Lady on Fire at the Soho House West Hollywood

* Luigi's Manson 3 pick up. 

* Sprouts...

* C&B Rewrite Intensive Reloaded day 1 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign