Thursday, December 19, 2019

Week 482: Move Over Minions - Forced Blessing

Weekly Written Review

So much to write about. Such little time. I need to breeze through this post so I can focus on other things. Last week I broke my phone and my partner gave me her phone. She offered it to me a while ago but I didn't know until recently that my phone carrier accepts unlocked phones. I honestly didn't know much about unlocked phones period. Furthermore, cracking my previous phone's screen actually ended up being a blessing. My new Galaxy S6 is fast, super smart and incredible. I love it. This reminds me of several forced blessings in my life. Earlier this year I was under the weather and that situation inspired me to buy my own electric teapot and to start cooking rice. Then there's that situation in July of 2017 where I didn't have a place to live for a week. I had to shower, so I got a YMCA membership. I was only homeless for 5 days and I've maintained my membership ever since. I kept it solely for basketball. It's absolutely great for my body and mind. I love the investment. Then recently a forced blessing with my phone. I don't recall ever paying over $100.00 for a phone. My previous phone was fine and I would have kept it until the end.

In other news, I'm done with trying to connect with people's minions. It got me nowhere so this week I began seeking out the source. I sent out an email to a couple of executives then I wrote a letter and handed it to a very wealthy man. The keyword fueling my motivation is, "equity." I mentioned that word to another executive in a text and it empowered the entire conversation.


Sunday, December 8, 2019

* Blogging...editing this Free Your soul video for...

* Haircut...


Monday, December 9, 2019

* Featured on Station 19...Interesting I Baby story...

* Snake Executive reach...


Tuesday, December 10, 2019

* Meeting with Michael...

* Basketball... 1 win 3 loses...


Wednesday, December 11, 2019

* Info sent to Dayo...

* Dhar Mann dinner...Dhar Mann letter

* Audition notice...


Thursday, December 12, 2019

* Generation X audition...


Friday, December 13, 2019

* EBT Phone call 9:30am

* Tennis...

* Audition notice...wow, it's a big one.


Saturday, December 14, 2019

* Reunion follow-ups...

* Tree trimming event

* Autobio script editing


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

1 comment:


  1. It was really insightful.
    Thanks for the info.

    While you start watching these best satisfying videos in the world, you will will get that feeling.
    A satisfying moment of relaxation, a calming feeling. This channel is devoted to creating that feeling!

    DMOS-TV

    ReplyDelete

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign