Sunday, December 8, 2019

Week 479: Short Film - Care Package

Weekly Written Review 

I started working on a short film this week. This is my first starring role in a short. I've avoided short films through my career and this experience confirms why. I enjoyed the camera time and most of the people but there were certainly a lot of things I didn't enjoy.

In other news, I received 3 surprise shipments this week. They all came from someone I met approximately 23 years ago. Someone whom I recently reconnected with. I was asked for my address so a card could be sent and shockingly I received boxes of my favorite foods. Very sneaky and thoughtful, I must say.


Sunday, November 17, 2019

* Team of Two 2 day 1


Monday, November 18, 2019

* Working on my autobio

* Post Office autograph sent off to Russia

* Care Package delivery part 1


Tuesday, November 19, 2019

* Basketball...

* Autobio developing...


Wednesday, November 20, 2019

* Added The Late Night Experiment on Stareable.com


Thursday, November 21, 2019

* Basketball...played a lot more than usual. * Loss the first two games. Ended the day with two-game winners.


Friday, November 22, 2019

* Team of Two day 2. Unfed for over 10 hours.

* Care Package delivery part 2 and part 3 (abundance). Whoa! Talk about being surprised.


Saturday, November 23, 2019

* Team of Two day 3


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign