Saturday, August 28, 2021

Week 570: Music Plunge - No Turning Back Now

Weekly Written Review 

After weeks of snooping around, my curiosity took control of me. I'm now the owner of an AKAI Professional MPK Mini MK3. This means I've taken the plunge and decided to learn how to make my own music. I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm also not in a rush. Somehow, someway, I'll figure it out. 


Sunday,  August 15, 2021

* Walk to the park. Watched people play basketball. Considering making a return to outdoor basketball. 

* The Late Night Experiment is live on Tubi...

* Talking to Moeheat...


Monday, August 16, 2021

* Tennis...

* Designing the Late Night Experiment flier...

* Backing up files...


Tuesday, August 17, 2021

* The Late Night Experiment trailer...

* Ordered an MPK mini keyboard. Lowly but surely embracing the life of making music. 

* Backing up files...


Wednesday, August 18, 2021

* A journey to find an avocado less than $2.00. Ended up at Food 4 Less. They were priced the same but I picked up a few other items I needed. 

* Purchased the Midi soundtrack pack, $27.00...

* Backing up files...


Thursday, August 19, 2021

* Walk to post office to vote. That recall stuff. 

* Trip to the bank and Asian supermarket for Mangos...

* Blogging...

* Upload trailer...


Friday, August 20, 2021

* Tennis...

* Lazy evening...

* Watching Ozarks...


Saturday, August 21, 2021

* Weekend pick-up...

* Food 4 Less...

* Watching Masters of The Universe and Batman VS The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign