Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Week 568: August Is Here

Weekly Written Review

August arrived like a punch in the gut. The end of Week 567 took a lot out of me and it carried over to this week. This month looms the results of all the grants I've been applying for. Wednesday yielded my first decline and the reality of being able to produce my film in October is collapsing. Decisions are pending. My head is throbbing. I can't find a show to watch... On the bright side, I decided to start doing push-ups twice a day now.

 
Sunday, August 1, 2021

* Errands with Atarah...

* Watching A Quiet Place 2... My thoughts? Meh. 

* Watching Masters of The Universe


Monday, August 2, 2021

* Emails...

* Tennis...

* Watching World War Z


Tuesday, August 3, 2021

* Wrap Book Zoom meeting. Wasn't impressed. They rushed me off the phone. 

* Watching Army of The Dead...

* Props researching...


Wednesday, August 4, 2021

* Screencraft Film Fund results. Declined. Did not advance. 

* Sleeping a lot...

* Returned home...


Thursday, August 5, 2021

* Wells Fargo meeting...

* Washing clothes...

* Relaxing...

* Echoes of a Dream research...

* Gaming...


Friday, August 6, 2021

* No tennis... No RSVPs

* Echoes of a Dream remastering. 

* Watching Olympic Men's Basketball. Gold medal. 

* Cat photos for Barb.

* Gaming...


Saturday, August 7, 2021

* Cleaning... mixing cement...

* Mango pick-ups

* New controller gift arrived...

* Pressure in my head. Nothing to watch...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign