Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Week 567: Music On My Mind

Weekly Written Review 

If I wasn't producing a film I would be investing my time in learning how to make music and remastering my old songs. I'm become intrigued by that creative realm but I have to remain focused on my movie(s). The time will eventually come for me to make beats and spits tracks. 

Shout out to my Switch Lite. I began using it more to play games lately.  

Sunday, July 25, 2021

* Tennis with Kent...

* 8th production meeting...

* Script breakdown development 


Monday, July 26, 2021

* Script breakdown work...

* Watching Masters of The Universe...

* Turned down an opportunity to be a part of Hank's new movie. My fans want to see my face not wearing a mask and body doubling. 


Tuesday, July 27, 2021

* Return home. Lazy day...

* Eric, a homeless guy in our driveway is gone. I'm kind of the reason. I didn't intend of getting him kicked out but he put it on himself. 

* Mario Golf: Super Rush delivered

* Bumblzing...

* UPS Joycon drop off. Post Office drop off for At...


Wednesday, July 28, 2021

* The A-Team reunited against roaches...

* Script breakdown...

* Script revisions...

* EDD success. Finally got through and fixed the problem with my 3 payments on hold...

* Purchased Streets of Rage 4 digital...


Thursday, July 29, 2021

* Walking errands: Wellsfaro, Dollar Store, Ralphs, Asian Supermarket, Food 4 Less


Friday, July 30, 2021

* Tennis. I really sucked today...

* Watched half of Justice League. 

* Not a great day over. Kind of tense and uneasy. 


Saturday, July 31, 2021

* Lazy day...

* Weekend pick up...

* Trader Joe's...

* Watching Masters of the Universe & Cobra Kai...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign