Saturday, December 26, 2020

Week 536: The Holidays in a Different Place

Weekly Written Review 

For the first time in the history of my life, I'm not with my parents for the holidays. It's also my first time I'm spending Christmas in Los Angeles. Covid certainly plays a role in my decision not to travel but it's not the sole reason. It's better to be home with family but I'm not in the spirit of traveling. I still have a lot on my plate (remaster) and it makes sense to stay put. 

My Christmas was nice. Spent it with Atarah's family near a beautiful beach. I played with Zorka and Frankie (dogs) most of the time I was there. Overall, my day was nice, different... Watched some shows and a movie... played some video games... I'm a simple guy, those are things I like to do around the holidays. I don't need much to be entertained. It would be nice to be around parents but that's not the reason I'm not at ease. I'm essentially a prisoner to myself until I get my remaster completed. The plan is to return to my work grind next week. We'll see what happens. 


Sunday, December 20, 2020

* Remaster / Closed captioning - day 18

* Phone meeting with Pam


Monday, December 21, 2020

* Remaster / Closed captioning - day 19

* No Time Traveling editing...

* Watching Terminator: Dark Fate


Tuesday, December 22, 2020

* ????? (wrong something down but can't figure out my handwriting, lol) 

* 1st set of push-ups in over a week. I've been lazy. 


Wednesday, December 23, 2020

* Tennis. Dominated all day in doubles with my team.

* Started watching Mandalorian 


Thursday, December 24, 2020

* Mandalorian... 

* Xbox Box Game Pass sign up

* Lazy day...

* Phone calls...


Friday, December 25, 2020

* Holiday day gathering: White Point Beach - Royal Palmas Park - Picnic Area/ San Pedro 

* Watching: Mandalorian, Percy Jackson - Lightning Thief and started Dragon's Dogma


Saturday, December 26, 2020

* Last Brawlhalla tournament for season one...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign