Sunday, December 20, 2020

Week 533: COVID DOES IT AGAIN

 Weekly Written Review 

The season for game shows came to an end thanks to Covid. My team and I recorded an episode of a game show on November 19th and before leaving they indicated we might get invited back for a redemption episode. Not long afterward, a date was set for Thursday, December 3rd but the day before the show called to cancel. It's disappointing but Covid conditions are really bad right now. On the bright side, the same day, I was supposed to be on the game show, I accepted a request on Linkedin and that person inquired about my scripts. I ended up submitting two screenplays to their company. Chances are I would've missed this opportunity if I attended the game show. In 30 days or so let's see if the cancellation was destiny or not. 


Sunday, November 29, 2020

* Rally For Support - Rehearsal 

* Rewatching Vampire Dairies...


Monday, November 30, 2020

* Aaron's House stuff...

* Spartacus - completed season 2


Tuesday, December 1, 2020

* Remastering: Closed captioning - completed season 1 - day 16

* Aaron's House planning...


Wednesday, December 2, 2020

* Phone call with John

* Lenovo complaining...

* Haircut

* Phone call that cancelled tomorrow's shoot. Disappointing but they liked us. We can only hope they'll keep us in mind for the future for other shows as they said they would.  


Thursday, December 3, 2020

* GAC shooting cancelled :-(

* A connect on Linkedin reached and I ended up submitting two of my screenplays for production consideration.  

* I've been a member of Linkedin since July 21, 2020, and today I posted on Linkedin for the very first time to promote Rally For Support. 

* Aaron's House stuff...

* Watching Spartacus...


Friday, December 4, 2020

* Aaron's House promoting/planning...

* Bank, Smart & Final, garage stop, Food 4 Less


Saturday, December 5, 2020

* Rally For Support planning, extended rehearsal

* 1.4 mile jog


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign