Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Week 537: Surged Focus - I'm back! - Church Will Go On

Weekly Written Review 

I wasn't burnt out. My brain just needed a moment to breathe. Mix that the cold and being under the weather slightly, a bad bed and backpain... I took a forced break from the remaster. As of this week, I'm back. I put in 5 strong days and completed season 3,  the toughest season of them all. Now I'm rolling through the subtitle process. My work ethic now compared to lethargic energy over the last couple of weeks is night and day. Being at At's place also helped. My garage was too cold to work in. I needed to getaway. 

Normally, I'm in Florida with my parents this time of year but for obvious reasons and some not so obvious, I stayed in LA. Traditionally, my mom and I go to church on new years eve. I've never been anywhere else on that day. I actually love bringing in the new year at church. There's nowhere else I'd rather be, so I didn't allow anything to take that experience away from us. BLING. I got a bright idea. I meant to tell my mom earlier but I ended up sharing about 6 hours before. At first, she thought I was joking but when she realized I was serious about still going to church on new year's eve she was delighted. Not in person of course, but virtually. Via Skype we attended a Creflo Dollar live stream together and the essence was like were there together. After service, we took photos together (me and her on the computer screen) and she prayed in the new year like clockwork. I've lost track of how many times she thanked me told me how blessed I'm going to be for this. She never thought of it and she was happy about the experience. So was I. There's no greater joy than making your mom happy. 


Sunday, December 27, 2020

* Finished watching Dragon's Doma

* Playing Among Us with my Discord family. 

* Playing Tied Together


Monday, December 28, 2020

* Watching National Treasure 

* Closed Captioning/Remastering - S3 Ep3) - day 20

* Purchased some digital Switch games

* Price Is Right reairing. I'm famous again. lol 

* Editing No Time Traveling highlights. Now I'm done with that YouTube project. This also plays a big role in my surged focus. 


Tuesday, December 29, 2020

* Brawlhalla KING battle. Me vs Impulse. Congrats Impulse. 

* Closed Captioning/Remastering - S3 Ep4) - day 21

* Watching Mandalorian 


Wednesday, December 30, 2020

* Closed Captioning/Remastering - S3 Ep5 & 6 - Completed season 3 - day 22

* Rewatching Transformers Siege

* Gaming...


Thursday, December 31, 2020

* Closed Captioning/Remastering - Completed S4 Ep4 - day 23

* Ralphs run...

* Rewatching Transformers Siege...

* Stimulus check...

* Did my Ring Fit workout for the first time since October...

* Virtual Church with MaTown. Watching Creflo Dollar live stream


Friday, January 1, 2020

* Tennis... dominated, again.

* Rewatching Transformer Siege


Saturday, January 2, 2020

* Closed Captioning/Remastering - Completed 4 - day 24

* Watching Dragon Soldiers starring me. 

* Watching Transformers Earthrise


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign