Saturday, December 26, 2020

Week 535: Not 100

 Weekly Written Review 

Now that I'm done with the Aaron's House Webithon, Rally of Support, it's my time to focus-in and grind-out the remaster of my web series but that hasn't been the case. I'm mentally worn out, plus my bright idea to start a late-night talk show on Animal Crossing isn't helping. My brain is fatigued and I practically forced myself to edit those Youtube videos. Just a friendly reminder to myself why I don't like producing for Youtube.  Zero remaster work was completed this week. 

Physically, I was in pain, cold, and slightly under weather because of the temp change. It takes a moment for my body to adjust to the new weather and to add that third blanket. I was not 100% this week, I hovered around 80-85%. To top it off, my back started hurting badly. At first, wasn't sure of the source. I tried every sleeping position 1,000 times but my back found a way to draw pain. Turns out, my bed is the culprit. The mattress dips in the middle and it's beyond repair. It makes sense, I've been sleeping on that bed for about 9 years, it was used before I got it and I've tapped down a handful of metal springs protruding through the mattress over time. 

After realizing it was my bed causing the pain, my stubbornness only made my back worse. All I wanted to do was lay in the bed but sleep, under the covers, hiding from the cold and as a result, more pain.

Reluctantly, I had to go for a walk and new bed shopping. Thankfully, finding a new bed wasn't painful. I got one from a shop one block away and I ended up receiving the bed as a gift. Thanks, Pam. 

Last week I had neck pain, this week back pain. It's cold. It's time to chill out a little. I'm exhausted. 


Sunday, December 13, 2020

* Trader Joe's

* AC interview with LuLu


Monday, December 14, 2020

* Editing...

* Tired... sleeping most of the day... (It's cold)


Tuesday, December 15, 2020

* Work up with serious backpain!!!! Barb gave me some wood to put between my bed for the night and it helped a little but not fully 

* Dragon Soldiers release


Wednesday, December 16, 2020

* New Bed. Thank you Aaron's House. Thanks, Pam.

* Participated in a wack financial seminar


Thursday, December 17, 2020

* Brought my first Steam game: Fall Guys. Also got a few Switch games on sale, Among Us, Ultimate Chicken Horse

* Brawlhalla training...


Friday, December 18, 2020

* NO tennis

* To At's

* Gaming, Fall Guys...


Saturday, December 19, 2020

* Netflix Watching: Alive

* Gaming...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign