Saturday, December 5, 2020

Week 532: Rest In Love Bill Wynn

Weekly Written Review 

I was saddened by the loss of Bill Wynn this week. He was one of my biggest advocates. Below are a few words I shared about him on my Quarterly Wrap Festival Facebook page.

------------------

Consistent, wise, patriarch, leader, organizer, father figure, historian, and hero. When the Quarter Wrap Festival was running Bill Wynn was its publicist. Bill Wynn kept our seats filled, always recruiting and looking out for his people. Kandace Caine is one of the many people he introduced me and she's one of my most valuable connections in LA. When we needed a new location, Billy Wynn was our location scout, hence leading us to the Mayme A. Clayton Library and Museum as our home location for its last two years. Most notable of all his deeds was his uncanny belief in me. Bill Wynn The Great ordained me as The Future of Late Night Television and I will not let him down. If all of us lived our lives and supported each other just a fraction of the way Bill Wynn did, the world will be a much better place. Bill Wynn thank you for being an important presence in my quest. You were the missing link to many of my endeavors I am forever grateful. Rest in peace and love.
With love, Motown Maurice

 Motown Maurice and Bill Wynn The Great 

Sunday, November 22, 2020

* Car dealership photoshoot :-) 

* Pandemic tennis video shoot 

* Rally For Support - preliminary meeting/testing 

* Watching Spartacus... 


Monday, November 23, 2020

* Productive day...

* Editing Pandemic Tennis video

* Aaron's House stuff, graphic design...

* Returned home...


Tuesday, November 24, 2020

* Tennis...

* Restream testing...


Wednesday, November 25, 2020

* Fighting with Lenovo over my price match refund

* Bumble-bizing, emails...


Thursday, November 26, 2020

* Thanksgiving...

* Remaster: Closed captioning - day 14

* Rewatching Originals


Friday, November 27, 2020

* Tennis 

* Remaster: Closed captioning - day 15


Saturday, November 28, 2020

* Brawlhalla tournament

* Aaron's House stuff...

* Watching Spartacus 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign