Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Week 514: Silver and Gold

Weekly Written Review 

Silver and Gold, I've rather have Jesus than silver and gold. That's a classic. I grew up singing that song in church. Now, that I own some silver, does that make me a hypocrite? 

This week I made a decision to step away from writing after I'm done with my current pilot. Of course,  still have rewrites and smaller projects to produce. This plan is in effort of setting a performance-focused 2021. 
 

Sunday, July 19, 2020

* Silver research... buy... 

* C&B writing revisions/rewrites...

* Rewatching Avatar The Last Airbender. 
 

Monday, July 20, 2020

* Nintendo Direct mini... disappointing. 

* 4pm Sou Sou Zoom meeting

* (H, F) developing...

* C&B writing revisions/rewrites...

* Rewatching Avatar The Last Airbender. 


Tuesday, July 21, 2020

* Over the weekend someone on Linkedin contacted me about writing training video. The pay sounded too good to be true. My research proved it wasn't a scam. That lead to a phone interview today. It went well but I'm far from sure if they want to hire me.  

* Discord planning...

* Rewatching Avatar The Last Airbender. 

* Returned home...


Wednesday, July 22, 2020

* (H, F) developing...

* RAD declined from a free screenplay contest...

* Discord planning...


Thursday, July 23, 2020

* After a month and days, I finally got a shipment of African sneakers I ordered. 

* Pick up... at At...


Friday, July 24, 2020

* Cedars drop off...

* Tennis


Saturday, July 25, 2020

* Mario Tennis Tournament... Lost first round. 

* Brawhalla Tourney. I lost for the first time. 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign