Saturday, August 8, 2020

Week 515: Spirit Killer

Weekly Written Review 

When I completed the first draft of my second TV pilot this week, it was if the weight of 1,000 horses lifted from my shoulders. Not long afterward, I began playing music for the first time in a while. I have plenty of rewrites ahead but I have no plans to write anything new. My soul was set free. Then on Saturday, a petty argument killed my spirits, lingering into next week. Without getting into those details, my energies have been spread out more than usual lately. Earlier in the week, I volunteered to produce a marketing video for an organization I recently got involved with (aka CTF). The making of that video was draining, reminding me why I retired from that line of business. I often go beyond the call of duty and there's never enough energy reciprocated. On top of that, the argument didn't make it better. My spirits are now in recovery.


Sunday, July 26, 2020

* Gaming...

* Completed rewatching The Avatar...

* Drafting H, F...

* C&B rewrites/revisions...


Monday, July 27, 2020

* C&B rewrites/revisions...

* Pickups at a beauty shop...

* Blogging...


Tuesday, July 28, 2020

* H, F writing (15 pages)

* Ring Fit workout


Wednesday, July 29, 2020

* Phone call with Tehana

* Walk with Kei

* A little writing


Thursday, July 30, 2020

* Walk... Food 4 Less run

* Completed 1st draft of H, F (27 pages) 


Friday, July 31, 2020

* Tennis 

* At's


Saturday, August 1, 2020

* CTF...writing, voiceover, editing...

* H, F reread...

* Argument...  spirit killer...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign