Friday, July 3, 2020

Week 510: Rewrite Adventure

Weekly Written Review 

Last week, a Twitter contact granted me the opportunity to send my autobio script to a reputable production company. Someone from the company is associated with the show, Big Bang Theory. I sent it to her and she sent my stuff to them. It's been over a week and no response. That's common but I couldn't shake off why it got no response. Prior to sending, I made a quick script fix and noticed a handful of errors. I fixed them but I knew the script needed a rewrite because I'm a better writer now. I didn't want to delay so I sent it anyway. A week later, I was laying in my bed unmotivated and I realized, I can't wait, it's time to rewrite my script. I wasn't doing anything productive and there's no better time than now. My script was once 135 pages. Early this year (I think) I dropped it to 128. That was Wednesday's starting point. By Thursday I was at 124. My goal is 115 pages. Do you think I made my goal? Check out Week 511 to find out if I made it. 


Sunday, June 21, 2020

* Garage makeover - added a shelve. While cleaning I found $15.00. I must be rich since I didn't know I had money missing. 

* Blogging...

* Buying stocks...


Monday, June 22, 2020

* Slow day. Napping a lot. Working all night.

* Walked to Northgate Supermarket on Olympic for the first time. Picked up mangos there and at Food 4 Less. 

* While walking I thought about enrolling in a karate class. Probably not going to happen. 


Tuesday, June 23, 2020

* Sleeping most of the day. Working the night shift. That's been my shift since the lockdown started. 

* Upgrading scripts for my upcoming YouTube commercials...

* Storing files...

* Stocks...


Wednesday, June 24, 2020

* More day sleeping...

* Bread purchase...

* Autobio rewrites... 

* Video chat with Alicia...

* Stocks...


Thursday, June 25, 2020

* Stocks seminar 

* Autobio rewrite. Dropping pages. Started at 128. Minus one today

* Ring Fit Adventure. I totally underestimated this exercise game. It came it last Saturday, I used it for the first time today. I did a test strength and they put me at 25. The highest is 30. I was like, "Come on Nintendo, I need to be at the highest!" I put it on 30 then started the game and I couldn't even finish the challenges. I wanted to give up and that's what I basically did. Time ran out. The Ring is for REAL. What makes it hard is that you have to pull and hold it for long periods of time. I barely used it and it has my 1000 percent endorsement. You don't need a gym anymore with Ring Fit.

My legs are sore from doing squats. My arms are also sore. The game records so much detail. I later deleted my stats from the game to start over. My first try was terrible. I am not ready for the highest level.

* Stocks...


Friday, June 26, 2020

* Netflix Amination webinar. It was disappointing. 

* Tennis

* Rewatching The Avatar The Last Airbender.


Saturday, June 27, 2020

* Haircut...

* Promo video shoot with Atarah

* Rewatching The Avatar The Last Airbender

* I restarted Ring Fit Adventure today. 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign