Monday, March 23, 2020

Week 496: When you find out your normal lifestyle is called Quarantine

Weekly Written Review 

As the Coronaviris worsens, I'm conducting business as usual. Midweek the governor of California announced the "Safer To Stay Home" order I immediately became concerned about my ability to pick up Animal Crossing New Horizons on Friday. Thankfully, Best Buy had curbside pick up. The only thing I wasn't able to do this week was play basketball at the YMCA. All gyms are close. All non-essentials are stores are closed. That sucks but there's nothing anybody can do about it.

I'm not as affected as most people because my lifestyle is a quarantine. I'm always at home working on something. There's no better time to write than now. 


Sunday, March 15, 2020

* Finished rewatching Infinity War and finally watched End Game. I enjoyed Infinity War better.

* Blogging...


Monday, March 16, 2020

* CLN script updates

* CB writing. Over two pages.

* Finished season 2 of Castlevania. I enjoyed it.

* Happy Bday Barb. Gave her cat food as a gift and she loved it. She mentioned stocks and that was the confirmation I needed.


Tuesday, March 17, 2020

* CB writing. One more page.

* Research on stocks...

* Gaming...


Wednesday, March 18, 2020

* Happy Bday MM

* Walking...

* Writing...

* Downloaded stock apps


Thursday, March 19, 2020

* Video call with, Tee/Bumble Biz.

* Writing CB...

* Stocks... I might not of down anything today with it today. I struggling getting this part of my brain working.


Friday, March 20, 2020

* Tennis...

* Animal Crossing pick up


Saturday, March 21, 2020

* 3pm phone meeting C&B with Katherine

* Makeshift tennis. It was fun.

* Food 4 Less run

* Animal Crossing gaming...

* Watching Power and Better call Saul

* Watched episode 1 of Watchmen. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue. 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign