Monday, March 9, 2020

Week 492: Networking with my Essence

Weekly Written Review 

This year still has no definition. I'm still rewriting scripts from 2019 and my spirit is constantly fluctuating. While I stay patient for route altering results, the Nintendo Switch gaming world and playing sports are helping me stay balanced. The one thing that I know for sure that brightened up this week was a phone call on Wednesday. After a series of questions, I was indirectly offered an opportunity to work on a film behind the camera. I'm not looking for off-camera work but if there's nothing else available I'll take it. This call was due to a brief impression I made at a Pajama party last week.  Apparently, my essence is the reason I got this call and it's why I'm a potential candidate for this project. Whether I hired for the opportunity or not, at least I know my essence is working for me. 


Sunday, February 16, 2020

* C&B Rewrite

* Attending Stevenson's aka "Facts'" Baptism


Monday, February 17, 2020

* C&B rewrite intensive continues. Didn't meet today's deadline.

* Was supposed to meet with an entertainment attorney today. I showed up at his office, he didn't. I later realized his messages when into my spam folder for some reason. I acknowledged the error and spend the next two weeks trying to reschedule but that was a fail. He replied back the next day and then went ghost. It's disappointing but for whatever unknown reason it's probably for the best.


Tuesday, February 18, 2020

* Stayed at At's

* C&B Rewriting solo...

* RAD updating...

* Low spirited day

* Attempted to reschedule the meeting with attorney...

* Blogging...


Wednesday, February 19, 2020

* A call from director/producer Ben. That brightened up the rest of my week. I meet him at a pajama party a couple weeks before. We talked about an off-camera opportunity. He says he likes my essence.


Thursday, February 20, 2020

* Basketball...

* Animal Crossing Nintendo Direct. I didn't watch until Friday. I never played an Animal Crossing before but I will on March 20th. I'm caught up with the hype.


Friday, February 21, 2020

* Tennis

* Wing Stop


Saturday, February 22, 2020

* C&B Rewrite

* Sprouts run

* Started watching Castlevania on Netflix. I like it.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign