Monday, March 9, 2020

Week 494: Weekend Plans Canceled

Weekly Written Review 

Welcome to my third back to back week of low spirits. I'm anticipating a fourth. Granted I finalized a screenplay this week, had a meeting and accomplished some other stuff, yet my spirit isn't satisfied.  The problem is I'm not being challenged. Perhaps I need to embrace a slower change of pace for a moment but I don't want it. It's not fun. In addition to that, my personal life has been adding drama. Apparently, I make someone else unhappy when my spirits are low and when I'm quiet. If I'm causing someone else unhappiness because I'm always thinking, I'm better off by myself.


Sunday, March 1, 2020

* RAD draft 3.11 completed...

* Watching BumbleBee...


Monday, March 2, 2020

* BG work on Blackish. I thought I was going to get featured. They hired around 10 people for a 90's themed scene and I was 1 of only 3 people used in the scene. Adding to the insult, they only used the back of my head in the episode. Great! 


Tuesday, March 3, 2020

* Basketball...4 (or 5)-1...

* Meeting with Cole for lunch...


Wednesday, March 4, 2020 

* Finalizing RAD with Michael...11am to 5pm (6 hrs). We're done. From May to March. Yeaaaa.


Thursday, March 5, 2020

* Basketball...

* Weekend plans canceled (text)...


Friday, March 6, 2020

* Tennis...

* BBQ and jam session at Kevin's. I jammed with my harmonica.


Saturday, March 7, 2020

* Stayed home...

* Gaming...

* Low spirited day...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign