Monday, March 9, 2020

Week 493:Low Low Low Spirits and Stocks

Weekly Written Review 

As low as my spirits currently are, I'm thankful I'm still getting some work done. I'm just not working at the intense pace my mind/body yearns for. This low spirited period possibly represents needed rest for a change of pace coming soon. It could represent the worst is yet to come. Or maybe I've slowed down so the universe can expose me to something new like stocks. I had a conversation with someone about stocks on Thursday and it got me thinking. Maybe investing in stocks is how I'm going to raise money for my film. I don't have the answers but when my spirit isn't on the floor at least I'm thinking.


Sunday, February 23, 2020

* C&B Rewrite completed and sent...

* Purchased UNO for Switch...


Monday, February 24, 2020

* Stayed at At's...

* Working on RAD...

* Emails/follow-ups...

* Gaming...

* Editing a nostalgia video from December...

* Low spirited day


Tuesday, February 25, 2020

* Grey Streets screening...

* Emails...

* Low spirits...


Wednesday, February 26, 2020

* Fruit run, check deposit...

* Low spirits, a lot of sleeping...


Thursday, February 27, 2020

* Basketball...

* After balling treated Tyree for lunch. A guy named Mike joined us and he shared with me some knowledge about stocks. Hmmm

* Spirits are a little better today...


Friday, February 28, 2020

* No tennis. No RSVPs.

* Helping Jose lift fences. Got a $20.00 tip from Barb.


Saturday, February 29, 2020

* Emails...

* Trader Joe's run

* Watching Aquaman


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign