Sunday, August 18, 2019

Week 465: Hype Evening Subsided

Weekly Written Review 

The week after the infamous "Evening" and no response yet. That means next week I'll have to follow up. I really want him to reach out to me but I have to do what I have to do. Aside from that, I'm just keeping it moving as usual. I'm making great strides on my newest script and on Saturday my writing partner and I had a fantastic rewrite intensive for C&B. We got some great feedback from two wonderful readers and we're making important changes. One was an actual film producer so we're able to receive professional notes. Less than two weeks away from our table read. Exciting times.


Sunday, August 11, 2019

* Driving and brainstorming CLN...

* Free food at India Sweets and Spices

* Hank & Arielle picnic


Monday, August 12, 2019

* Creative Beach Day. It wasn't very creative but it was nice.


Tuesday, August 13, 2019

* Meeting with Joshua. I'm not interested in online marketing but it was nice catching up with him since our G-Blok days.

* Writing CLN...

* Switch time with Lu and At... Mario Tennis Aces.


Wednesday, August 14, 2019

* Writing CLN...

* Screening: Brittany Runs a Marathon


Thursday, August 15, 2019

* Basketball...My body knows I missed last week. I was the dominant scorer on my team for the first two games yet that wasn't enough. We played hard but I needed a few points from others. Some people on my team couldn't score. Went home with 3 loses.

* Writers meeting with Michael


Friday, August 16, 2019

* (No tennis)

* Writing CLN...

* Kitten footage


Saturday, August 17, 2019

* CLN rewriting intensive


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign