Saturday, August 3, 2019

Week 461: 1st Draft Completed

Weekly Written Review 

This week I shifted my writing abilities to BEAST mode. Last week I was 43-pages into my latest script. This week I got to 80-pages. Hence the first draft was complete. It's a strong first draft. My writing partner loves it and we've begun planning the next stages. Starting a screenplay is such a daunting task but the journey is so rewarding. I don't want to prematurely jump to conclusion and say I like the writing process but, I'll say it's growing on me.

The idea of taking a break after completing a screenplay sounds pleasant but I got work to get done. I'll take a break during Christmas or much later than that. I got ideas to write. I took a break from 2017 to 2018. Two years without an intensive creative drive. I still got stuff done during that time period but nothing compared to the creative the development I'm pursuing now. So by saying that, I can comfortably say, I'm loving my new process. I didn't say that earlier because it's going to take time before I ever confess my love for writing. On the other hand, I've always loved the creative process which of course have always included writing. I know. I'm conflicted :-) 


Sunday, July 14, 2019

* Apocolypse Town screening

* Trader Joes

* Writing...CB

* Conversation with a nephew for the first time. I had to tell him he's the better person despite his...

* Started watching season 3 of Stranger Things and Snowfall this week


Monday, July 15, 2019

* Writing...CB

* MaTown Bday...


Tuesday, July 16, 2019

* Writing...CB

* Kitten footage


Wednesday, July 17, 2019

* Writing...CB

* Writing...CB...first draft completed. A few days ago, I was on page 43, and today I completed my screenplay with 80 pages.


Thursday, July 18, 2019

* Basketball...

* Kitten footage


Friday, July 19, 2019

* Basketball...

* On way to get some ice cream with At...we came up with a brilliant movie title. The next day we confirmed the development.

* Tennis...the courts were closed for construction. Me and two new guys played at a court nearby. The courts weren't the best but we made the most of it.


Saturday, July 20, 2019

* New script, confirmation

* Reunion work

* Watching on Cat and Dogs

* Surprise money from the government

* Haircut


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign