Saturday, August 3, 2019

Week 463: A Director's State of Mind

Weekly Written Review 

When you have a good product you just know it. My writing partner and I completed a really good script and this week we placed a director and producers hat on our heads. We don't know what we're doing but we're going to figure something out. We don't know many people but reaching out to the few that we know and I'm taking advantage of my recourses that are available to me. So far so good with Bumble Bizz. Where there's a will there's a-way. We can do this.


Sunday, July 28, 2019

* Bonham-Clyde shoot day 2 


Monday, July 29, 2019

* 1st day of writing CLN (Working on the intro)

* Rocketman screening


Tuesday, July 30, 2019

* VO dubb audition

* Treated myself to Street Fighter 30th Anniversary edition from Best Buy

* Writing a little. Just touching up the intro scene

* Meeting with Amanda from Netflix. It went better than I thought.


Wednesday, July 31, 2019

* Listened to a screenplay webinar

* Updating my script for my new contact. I figured out how to get rid of the leftover grammatical issues.

* Kitten footage


Thursday, August 1, 2019

* Basketball...not a fun day. No wins and bad energy players.

* Copy editing CB...

* UPMC  Health plan audition. They asked what was last on my playlist and I talked about Bob Marley for a moment then left. That was it.


Friday, August 2, 2019

* Tennis

* Pacman Museum treat


Saturday, August 3, 2019

* WGA registering CB

* Blogging

* Making Contacts...

* Rewatching Trollhunters with At...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign