Sunday, September 8, 2019

Week 466: Lead Role Booking via Table Read

Weekly Written Review 

Last week I connected with someone from the Bumble Bizz app and he ended up asking me to read a lead role in his table read. Maybe that's a sign I'm moving up in the world of acting, lol. It was kind of fast and random. Mostly it was a good experience. It was a cold read and reading unfamiliar words in front of people has historically terrified me. Nonetheless, my read was decent. The environment wasn't fun due to being outside on a roof. Then when the sun went down we had to use our phone's flashlights to illuminate the pages. Aside from a few things like that it was great to be apart of considering the table read my writing partner and I are planning for next week. 


Sunday, August 18, 2019

* Touching up my autobiographical

* Rewrite intensive part 2


Monday, August 19, 2019

* Magic Image feature submission

* Roadmap submission

* Beyonce event. I thought it was a screening of Homecoming but it was more of a Beyonce display with free drinks.

* Sofitel Hotel run through


Tuesday, August 20, 2019

* Writing...


Wednesday, August 21, 2019

* Tennis with Hugo. He got me this time but I'll get him next time.

* Writing...


Thursday, August 22, 2019

* Just Mercy screening. Jamie Fox and Micheal B. Jordan were there for the Q&A. I also saw Stevie Wonder at the reception.

* Basketball...


Friday, August 23, 2019

* Writing...

* I read for a lead role in a table read with a guy I met from Bumble Biz.


Saturday, August 24, 2019

* Rewrite intensive part 3


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign