Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Week 679: Disappointing Launch

Weekly Written Review 

As soon as Audacity of Host went live last on Tubi on Friday, I started a soft launch, prepping for a blast on Tuesday. 3 weeks later, now writing this post, marketing has been disappointing. My delusional mind tricks me again. For months I've envisioned responses of excitement from people involved but that's not the case. I can acknowledge cool feedback from a couple people but not much from people I actually interviewed. Not one phone call. Oh well. I did put out a few paid ads and the results are much better from strangers. 


Sunday, September 17, 2023

* Basketball attempt. No shows...

* Yardwork continues...

* Social media and website AOH posts...


Monday, September 18, 2023
 
* Pop visit...

* AOH Marketing prep...


Tuesday, September 19, 2023

* Tennis...

* Blog anniversary pic...

* AOH Email blast...


Wednesday, September 20, 2023

* AOH Facebook marketing...


Thursday, September 21, 2023

* Tennis...

* AOH Facebook marketing...


Friday, September 22, 2023

* Pop visit...


Saturday, September 23, 2023

* Starbucks with T...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign