Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Week 681: Sponsored Ads

Weekly Written Review 

When grassroots marketing is ineffective pay for Facebook ads. I don't know if it translates to income but it has been drawing hundreds of people to my website. I'll take it.
 

Sunday, October 1, 2023

* Pickleball...


Monday, October 2, 2023
 
* Tennis...

* Planning...


Tuesday, October 3, 2023

* Doubleheader. Basketball and Pickleball.


Wednesday, October 4, 2023

* Podcast prep phone call...

* Meeting with my new manager in Sherman Oaks. Before the pandemic hit they were my talent agency. They recently rose from the unknown and returned as a talent management. I'll take it. I enjoyed the meeting. Overall great. His optimism presents hope but we'll see what happens. 


Thursday, October 5, 2023

* Facebook ad (AOH & TLNE)

* Tennis...

* Podcast prepping...

* Atarah drop off for rental...


Friday, October 6, 2023

* Phone calls, CoCo and Grace...


Saturday,  October 7, 2023

* SCC interview with Nichole...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign