Sunday, September 24, 2023

Week 678: Prep Season Approaching and A Soft Launch

Weekly Written Review 

In an email, I got a question about one of my upcoming projects and it went from being a single title to a docuseries. Bottom line, it's almost time to start developing. I'll be ready during the holidays. 

Since July 19th, I've checked Amazon daily, waiting for AOH to arrive. Since August, I started checking Amazon and Tubi for it's arrival. Since Amazon was first, I was expecting it any day now. To my surprise, it arrived on Tubi on Friday and ignited immediate preparation. A soft launch, setting myself up for a full launch next week. 


Sunday, September 10, 2023

* Basketball at the Bob Sierra YMCA...

* Men's US Open...


Monday, September 11, 2023
 
* Pop visit...

* A company picked up equipment...


Tuesday, September 12, 2023

* Shirts and shoes purchased from Ross...

* Tennis with Ken and crew...


Wednesday, September 13, 2023

* Pickleball with Rodney...


Thursday, September 14, 2023

* Tennis with Jeff...

* Organziging program folders...


Friday, September 15, 2023

* Pop visit...

* AOH is live...


Saturday, September 16, 2023

* Yard work and a talk with Joe...

* AOH uploading prep...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign