Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Week 680: First Audition in Over 3 Years

Weekly Written Review 

Not long after I got back, I got a notification for an audition becoming my first audition in over 3 years. Plus, it was for a lead role. I enjoyed the prep. The process was good. I had the best help. I'm glad I did it and I had a sense of hope after submitting but that didn't last long. Decisions for shows can take a while but I'm assuming they won't take long in most cases. I'll never know if they liked my character interpretation and it probably doesn't matter if I was great or not. I later learned that even though I'm on SAG hiatus, I'm most likely not eligible for a non-union project. I'll have to follow up on that research another day.


Sunday, September 24, 2023

* Yardwork...

* Jackparty Box with T


Monday, September 25, 2023
 
* Return to...

* Resting...

* Atarah pickup...


Tuesday, September 26, 2023

* Basketball...

* Podcast planning...

* Harddrive organizing...


Wednesday, September 27, 2023

* Audition notice...


Thursday, September 28, 2023

* Tennis...

* Facebook ad...


Friday, September 29, 2023

* Audition submission. Issues submitting at first but got it through.


Saturday, September 30, 2023

* AOH Marketing...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign