Thursday, September 14, 2023

Week 677: Twilight is Back!

Weekly Written Review 

Last week I paid $5.00 to submit to a role with a 90's description. First time I submitted to anything in a long while. I paid for the submission because I don't have a subscription. To my surprise, I wasn't selected but I began wondering if I should reenter the life of auditions again. I concluded, yes and no. Mostly no because I don't want to fully indulge in that type of life anymore but I'll take whatever comes to me. Then on Wednesday, I received a surprise email from my agent from over 3 1/2 years ago. They're back in business and it appears we're a team again.

When the pandemic hit in 2020, they vanished without explanation. Now that they're back, an explanation would be nice but it's not that serious. I'll take the representation and keep it moving. If I book one or two things and put a little money in my pocket, why not. This came without effort and I have no expectations. That's my preferred approach to the entertainment industry. 


Sunday, September 3, 2023

* Pickleball...

* Errands with Atarah...


Monday, September 4, 2023

* SCC Ep3 with Coach PK...
  
* Tennis...


Tuesday, September 5, 2023

* Basketball...

* Pickleball...

* Podcast editing...


Wednesday, September 6, 2023

* Podcast publishing...

* Errands...

* Twilight Entertainment Management...


Thursday, September 7, 2023

* Flight...

* Tennis...


Friday, September 8, 2023

* Food run...

* Apollo TV trial...


Saturday, September 9, 2023

* Watching women's US Open. Go CoCo! 

* Sorting mails...

 

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign