Thursday, September 14, 2023

Week 676: First TIme Golfer

Weekly Written Review 

I played golf for the first time on Friday. It was cool. The experience was a little rushed because a group behind. Golf isn't my favorite but I'll try it again. I'm more interested in trying miniature golf next time before I go on a 9-hole field again. I need to work my way up. I was very raw on Friday. Most were bad hits but I got a few good ones in between. 


Sunday, August 27, 2023

* Pickleball...

* Watching Beef...


Monday, August 28, 2023
 
* Tennis...

* The anniversary of the worst day of my life on the West Coast

* Playing numbers...

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

* The anniversary of the worst day of my life on the East Coast...

* Atarah returns early...


Wednesday, August 30, 2023

* Emergency care...

* Watching Dungens & Dragons...

* Night at Lu Lu...


Thursday, August 31, 2023

* Lu Lu drop off...

* Tennis...

* Finished watching Dungeons and Dragons...


Friday, September 1, 2023

* Key copying...

* Gof with Patrick...

* Watching Wheel of Time...


Saturday, September 2, 2023

* Email Patrick golf pics...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign