Sunday, August 27, 2023

Week 675: Emptiness

Weekly Written Review

In-between projects isn't a great place for me. I function better when I'm full speed ahead on a vision. Podcast developments have been nice but it's not immersive enough for my soul. Playing sports is my only happy place. When I'm done playing, I experience immediate withdrawal. My days off are worst. I force myself to rest my body for 2 or 3 days a week and it renders my spirit lifeless. 

Nonetheless, I need this mental rest before I embark on a new creative journey. I also need my series to go live to complete the mission. This is week 5 and counting. Waiting isn't fun. 

Meanwhile, I found a couple temporary fillers. I started watching Beef which is good. I play tennis with one of the actors. Plus, Fortnite dropped a new season on Friday. I'll take what I can get until I'm fully rejuvenated. 

Lastly, I submitted for an acting gig for the first time in a long time this week. It got me contemplating whether I should start submitting again in the near future. Maybe... We'll see. 


Sunday, August 20, 2023

* Hurricane Earthquake storm...

* Watching Blue Beetle with LuLu

* I was on jury call since August 8th but I never had to go in. I called in a total of 3 times and there was no assignment. Today was the last time with tomorrow being the last day, still nothing. I'll take it. 


Monday, August 21, 2023
 
* Tennis with Zipcar access...


Tuesday, August 22, 2023

* Basketball...


Wednesday, August 23, 2023

* SCC Ep2 Post...

* Fivver profile update...

* Finished watching The Powers...


Thursday, August 24, 2023

* Tennis...


Friday, August 25, 2023

* Atarah's trip...

* Tennis...


Saturday, August 26, 2023

* Playing Fortnite...

* Started watching Beef...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign