Sunday, August 27, 2023

Week 673: Podcast Producing

Weekly Written Review

So, I'm producing a podcast, something I've never envisioned myself doing. It kind of started out as an act of kindness then slowly became an artistic drive. Before the first episode was published, I found inspiration for a second podcast. 

I started watching The Powers this week and I'm really enjoying it. The Powers and Captain Fall are my two favorites for 2023 so far.

Sunday, August 6, 2023

* Pickleball...

* Playing numbers...

* Trader Joe's run...

* Watching Super Mario Bros The Movie...


Monday, August 7, 2023

* Tennis...

* Podcast theme development...
 

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

* Podcast intro recording...

* Basketball...


Wednesday, August 9, 2023

* Resting...

* Podcast intro published...


Thursday, August 10, 2023

* Tennis...


Friday, August 11, 2023

* SCC development and prep...


Saturday, August 12, 2023

* Episode 1 recording with Raj...

* Impromptu hangout with Raj. Captain Fall rewatch...

* Watching The Powers...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign