Sunday, August 27, 2023

Week 674: The Prank Panel Famous

Weekly Written Review

Over the years, when I appeared on television, at least one person tags me in a post. It happened on Thursday and it's nice to know that the trend continues after appearing on The Prank Panel on Thursday. The recording took place in September 2022. It was a mixed experience for me. I was disappointed my pitch wasn't selected and how the panel responded but the prank they executed on me after my pitch was an unexpected nice touch. 

The next day, I showed up at a tennis event. After I introduced myself a young lady, a 77-year-old man with a full gray beard emphatically shouted, "Motown! I saw you on TV last night." That was a priceless moment. 

Recently it dawned on me that some of my sports clothes are too baggy, torn up, and out of style. I went clothes shopping on Friday and I've been getting compliments ever since.  


Sunday, August 13, 2023

* Pickelball...

* Podcast editing...


Monday, August 14, 2023

* Tennis...

* SCC Podcast post EP1...
 

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

* Basketball...

* SCC promotion development...


Wednesday, August 16, 2023

* SCC promotion development...


Thursday, August 17, 2023

* SCC IG Post...

* The Prank Show airing...


Friday, August 18, 2023

* Rancho Tennis Club event...

* Ross sports closed shopping...


Saturday, August 19, 2023

* SCC Ep2 recording...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign