Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Week 601: She Ugly

Weekly Written Review 

When a person makes fun of my appearance (hairstyle and goatee), creates issues over their mother and sister treating me nice, plus shows no appreciation for my work ethic. That's just ugly. I spent four days around a very ugly person who is getting uglier every day. Frankly, she needs intervention. I believe her awards and medals are causing head swelling. Albeit, if it wasn't for the kindness of her family, I would've tossed the project. I justified continuing because I know that the documentary is bigger than me. It's bigger than her. The potential impact is motivation. Hanging around all that negative energy was the challenge. A person might argue that it's never a cordial situation around an ex-girlfriend. Touché but I'm producing a documentary with a strong focus on this person's family. It doesn't make sense to disrespect the artist thus, this person doesn't respect creativity, to begin with. Furthermore, this person never did like me, to begin with. She likes new experiences and attention. Some people never change and they get worse. Reference: Week 501: I'm Your Pusher Man I left deciding that I never want to communicate with that person ever again. 


Sunday, March 20, 2022

* Tennis at 8:30 pm...

* Digitizing...


Monday, March 21, 2022

* Tennis at 8:30 pm...

* Digitizing...

* Sorting mail...

* Insurance call...


Tuesday, March 22, 2022

* Visiting pop. Food pick up. 

* Digitizing...

* Packing...


Wednesday, March 23, 2022

* Mowing lawn, cleaning, haircut...

* Digitizing. 8mm conversation. 


Thursday, March 24, 2022

* Trip to Kansas. 

* Setup. Rehearsal. Interview recording. 

* Disrespectful jokes...


Friday, March 25, 2022

* Kansas...

* Interviews with Leonee and Debora...

* Intro scene with the boys...

* Special talk with...


Saturday, March 26, 2022

* Kansas...

* Shoot with Noel...

* Surprise gifts...

* Playtime with the kids...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign