Monday, March 14, 2022

Week 599: Hi-8 It works

Weekly Written Review

Since the holiday break, I struggled to get an old Hi-8 camcorder working. I even bought a camera at Shopgoodwill on February 4th. That was a waste of time and money because it didn't come with a power cord. Thankfully, my request for a refund was granted. Shipping not included. Nonetheless, during the debacle, I realized I didn't try connecting my camera to my computer. via firewire. I waited until this week and it worked. I had to get creative cleaning the camera head but overall a great success. 

Sunday, March 6, 2022

* Calls, talking points...

* Western Union attempt to fix a one-letter error. Turns out I could do it over the phone.

* Taxes...


Monday, March 7, 2022

* Dentist...

* Gift pick up, Atarah visit.

* Tennis with Hugo. Good start. Can't finish. 


Tuesday, March 8, 2022

* Preparing for flight...

* Backing up files...

* Washing clothes...

* Pizza and wine with L...


Wednesday, March 9, 202

* Flight to Tampa. Arrival.

* Digitizing Hi-8 tapes...


Thursday, March 10, 2022

* Digitizing Hi-8

* Walmart grocery run...


Friday, March 11, 2022

* Father visit. Gave him a haircut. 

* Pop-up tennis...


Saturday, March 12, 2022

* Tennis canceled. Rain and windy. 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign