Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Week 600: Back That Thang Up

Weekly Written Review 

I have archive tapes that took up a lot of space over the years. It cost me thousands of dollars to maintain multiple storage units. When I got sick of paying, I eventually cluttered my parent's porch. I know people who threw their tapes away. Even if it crossed my mind, I don't have the guts to do it. Two decades later it's paying off. Preservation is beyond important. 


Sunday, March 13, 2022

* Purchasing tickets...

* Digitizing...


Monday, March 14, 2022

* Blogging...

* Floppy disk backup...

* Digitizing. Mini DV...


Tuesday, March 15, 2022

* Roti with Nadage...

* Wow camera bid on Shopgoodwill...

* KFC and sodas for father...

* Talking Points editing...

* Digitizing...


Wednesday, March 16, 2022

* Digitizing...

* Tennis at 8:30 pm...


Thursday, March 17, 2022

* I had a dream about my mom. I was driving and we started fusing when I left the driver's seat. We were probably fusing before I left the seat. 

* I had to get loud with my father today. He's too repetitive. 

* Digitizing 2009 footage...


Friday, March 18, 2022

* Visiting my father...

* Walmart run...

* Fixing Hi-8 tapes...


Saturday, March 19, 2022

* Busch gardens with Pam. Rode the Kumba. It was a fun time. 

* While playing Mario Kart 8 I joined a voice chat with some randoms. We ended up playing Mario Party. It was a late night. 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign