Thursday, March 10, 2022

Week 597: Comes with the territory

Weekly Written Review 

I hit a low this week due to a lack of communication from needed participants. It's a blow when you're not getting the back and forth required. The only fix is communication. Thankfully it got better as the days proceeded. Organizing people ain't for everybody. It takes an uncanny amount of patience. As familiar as I am with how humans react, I'll never get used to it. Albeit, it's the territory of it all. 


Sunday, February 20, 2021

* Laid back day low spirited...

* AOH. Emailing. Dates confirmed.


Monday, February 21, 2021

* Low-spirited day...

* Came up with a replacement episode idea for my series due to someone not communicating but I was later contacted. 

* Sending out emails. Developing talking points. 


Tuesday, February 22, 2021 

* Better spirits. More productive.

* Developing talking points...


Wednesday, February 23, 2021

* More talking points work.

* Switching Snowfall...

* Call from Marie about the series...


Thursday, February 24, 2021

* Tennis. Started adding jumping into some of my hits.

* Watching Snowfall...

* Late night Blink rental to pick up Lulu. 

* Hard conversation with my father. I had to set his straight. I told him he failed as a husband. 


Friday, February 25, 2021

* Tennis...


Saturday, February 26, 2021

* Phone calls. Started watching X-Mean the animated series. It's good to have a show to look forward to.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign