Monday, July 19, 2021

Week 563: Back To LA - Back to work

 Weekly Written Review 

My trip to Tampa was the first time there since 2010. The humidity did hold back in reminding me. 


Sunday, June 27, 2021

* 4th Autobio meeting...

* Pam visited and treated my family to Chinese food. 

* Errands... Gas, windshield wipers...

* Discovered an issue with my flight...


Monday, June 28, 2021

* Ink pick up for MaTown...

* Flight back to Tampa. Last night I realized I didn't receive any updates about my return flight. I later learned they suspended my fight because I didn't show up to my Grand Rapids error (Week 561) I called Delta and was on hold for 5 and a half hours. No answer. Priceline couldn't help. I had no choice but to show up and plead. Thankfully, it worked out in my favor at the airport. 

* Returned to my garage and discovered I had a rodent visitor while I was gone. Mainly a bag of popcorn and walnuts. 


Tuesday, June 29, 2021

* Discovered I had an unexpected IRS refund waiting for me. 

* Data recovered most of my documentary. Some files are still missing.  

* HDD testing a hard drive...


Wednesday, June 30, 2021

* Email...

* Food 4 Less pick-ups...

* Blogging...

* Canceled my YMCA membership. Haven't used it since March 2020. 


Thursday, July 1, 2021

* Location scouting...

* Planning...


Friday, July 2, 2021

* Tennis...

* Planning...


Saturday, July 3, 2021

* Location scouting...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign