Monday, July 19, 2021

Week 565: Return to BOTW

 Weekly Written Review 

My gaming habits have changed. For a good while, I was all about online competitive games. I even hosted several Brawlhalla tournaments last year. Recently, I realized I'm tired of gaming online. Before my trip in June, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild DLC was on sale, I purchased it and it's been a good change of pace. I'm enjoying solving the puzzles and not having to deal with annoying unbeatable online gamers. 


Sunday, July 11, 2021

* 6th Autobio meeting...

* Police found Atarah's car

* Just Dancing 2021


Monday, July 12, 2021

* Return home...

* Location scouting, jail cell...

* Somebody at my house made a China virus reference. Terrible!

* Potential investment call with Mike R...

* Tennis...


Tuesday, July 13, 2021

* Meeting at Kevin Boot's...

* Developing location budget...


Wednesday, July 14, 2021

* Walgreens photo pick up...

* Argument...

* Lazy day...

* Emails...


Thursday, July 15, 2021

* Aaron's House meeting...

* Peerspace Film shoot at Atarah's. Memorylane with Viciva Fox. 

* Happy B-day MaTown


Friday, July 16, 2021

* Location scouting, conference room. 

* Peerspace film shoot day 2. 12pm to 12am.

* After 3-4 months Tubi finally selected The Late Night Experiment. I was totally surprised. Remember it picked up Talk About A Meal immediately and I figured hope was gone for The Late Night Experiment. I was wrong and really shocked it eventually happened. It's just the waiting game now for my titles. It's been almost two months and they're still not live on the 3 selected channels. Only Vimeo. I know it can take up to 12 weeks so I'm patient.


Saturday, July 17, 2021

* Free taco event in Carson. First time I dressed up and went out in over a year. Free drinks and tacos. It was a great night.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign