Sunday, November 15, 2020

Week 530: Remastering Day & Night - Week 2

 Weekly Written Review 

It's an obsession. I left the house on Tuesday to play tennis and I didn't leave again until Friday to also play tennis. That's a basic sense of what my week was and how it will continue to be moving forward for the next few weeks. I'm going through the process. Sound mixing, now color grading, and soon closed captions. This is just the first run through. I'll have to pass through several more times before completion whenever that is. 


Sunday, November 8, 2020

* Watching Blood of Zeus 

* Started watching Spartacus season 2

* GAC team Zoom meeting

* Took today off from remastering...


Monday, November 9, 2020

* Remastering/color grading / day 6

* Completed season 1 of Blood of Zeus

* Made a stop at Food 4 Less... $51.27 in purchases, cash.  No EBT. No Angeleno card. It's going to take some time to get used to this.

* Returned home from the extended weekend at...


Tuesday, November 10, 2020

* Tennis...

* Remasterting/ color grading/ completed season 2/ day 7


Wednesday, November 11, 2020

* Sending out confirmation letters for the upcoming Aaron's House event

* #MaskYourSupport post

* Remastering/ color grading/ day 8


Thursday, November 12, 2020 

 Remastering/ color grading/ completed season 3 / day 9


Friday, November 13, 2020

* Cancelled tennis today because there was no RSVP's but I got a text from someone that noticed and we confirmed singles. Before he showed up on Tuesday last year was the last time we played together. In 2019 he beat me. I flipped the table this time. Wow, 2 out of 3 sets. A total of 14 wins to 7. After I got his text I stayed in my bed but couldn't stop thinking about the adjustments I need to make to my game. I played sucky on Tuesday. Something worked. 


Saturday, November 14, 2020

* Brawlhalla tournament #12

* Replying to emails, Bumble Bizing...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign