Monday, November 9, 2020

Week 529: The Remaster Begins- Week 1

 Weekly Written Review 

Only a few days after receiving my new laptop I started getting this screen flickering problem. It was annoying to the point I contacted customer service. They made things complicated and I settled with a troubleshooting suggestion. That didn't work. Come to find out I'm not the one experiencing similar issues. After reading a few threads on the net, I download Intel's processor home app and turned off something that had to do with power saving and the problem stopped. Thank God! I don't have the patience to deal with returning anything at the moment because my remaster takes priority. 

On Tuesday, I officially embarked on the journey of remastering my web series and so far so good. It's detailed work that requires a lot of time and I'm thankful I'm available to devote myself to the process.  The goal is to submit it by the end of this November and move on to the docuseries remaster.   


Sunday, November 1, 2020

* Voting at Dodges Stadium... doubled up on some free salad wraps upon departure. 

* Blogging...

* GAC team meeting via Zoom...

* Rewatching Spartacus season 1

* Discord post...

* Backing up files... 


Monday, November 2, 2020

* Backing up files...

* New Harddrive arrival... transferring files 

* Bumble biz-ing...

* Aaron's  House planning... creating rundown...

* Blogging...

* Editing testing on Adobe CC


Tuesday, November 3, 2020

* Tennis...

* ISA submission... Autobio...

* Remaster editing day 1... sound...

* More Sparatus season...


Wednesday, November 4, 2020

* Video setup...? 

* Remaster editing day 2... sound

* Aaron's House planning... confirmation letter/draft... 

* More Spartacus...


Thursday, November 5, 2020

* Remaster editing day 3... 1st draft of sound run through completed

* Issues with closed captioning. Solved it hours later. Decided to shift gears to color grading.

* Rewatching The Legend of Korra. 

* More Spartacus...


Friday, November 6, 2020

* No RSVPs for tennis day but what's odd is this is to my memory the first Friday since May with no RSVP's and it's on the same day I RVSP-ed to attend a Webinar - ISA"s Film Financing Film Demystified with Tyler Gould of Bondit Media Capital. It was enlightening 

* Remaster editing day 4 color grading

* Aaron's House planning, more confirmation letter work...

* Bumble Biz-ing...

* I think I completed watching season 1 of Spartacus today. If not today, the day before or after. 


Saturday, November 7, 2020

* Congrats Pres. Elect Joe Biden. Out with Trump! 

* Completed watching Korra today. 

* Started watching Blood of Zeus. It's pretty good. 

* Today I became a PC gamer by the way of Steam and Apex Legends. It's not too bad. I still prefer my Nintendo console but this is a pretty cool change of pace.  

* Remastering/color grading day 5

As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign