Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Week 528: Double Epiphany! Sitting on a gold mine!!

Weekly Written Review

No one RSVPed for tennis on Tuesday and perhaps it was a good thing. While at home, I had an epiphany about an extension within my web series. With a little research, I realized I also have a docuseries that could potentially be distributed along with my remaster. Before I realized that, I thought about my very first documentary in which I produced in 2005/2006. The only problem is I got to locate the master on a hard drive in Florida. It's on a drive that I haven't used in approximately 15 years. I'm close to 100% confident I didn't delete the files nor that the drive crashed but I can't confirm I can do some testing. The potential is exciting. 


Sunday, October 25, 2020

* Lunch with Maribel at Mario's. Later game time. 

* ASMR recording...


Monday, October 26, 2020

* Walk... Dollar General... picked up a new broom. 

* Aaron's House event development


Tuesday,  October 27, 2020

* Docuseries epiphany. Echoes epiphany. 

* Rental subsidy application process...


Wednesday, October 28, 2020

* Backing up files...

* Landlady subsidy files/application...

* Laptop price match request. Getting over a $300.00 return. 


Thursday, October 29, 2020

* Laptop arrival...

* ASMR recording...

* Tennis with Hogo. I did better than last time but he still has the upper hand. 


Friday, October 30, 2020

* Not my best day of tennis. I complained about playing terrible but finishing was the main problem. 

* Picked up, on the way to At's but I didn't make it. I ended up asking to go home and we tried again successfully the next day. 


Saturday, October 31, 2020

* Week At...

* Brawlhalla tournament...

* Downloading new programs... Adobe CC...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign