Monday, November 2, 2020

Week 527: If you think it, a sale will come

 Weekly Written Review 

I did it. I made the plunge and invested in a new laptop I noticed a sale but I still wondered if the price will go down later for the holidays. I consulted with my "advisor" and she agreed I should take advantage. In addition to the sale, I also had a first-time buyers code. I tried to input the code but it wouldn't work. Immediately, contacted tech text support. They explained that my code won't work with the same. Insisting that I should make the purchase, I hesitated. I told them it's a good price but just above my budget. He put me on hold, return with another representative discount of about 200. I was elated. Plus, he ensured that if the price went down again I can calm a price match. Behold, less than a week later noticed another sale. I wasted no time to call for a price match and I'm now owed just over 300. 

I'm glad made the purchase now. With the goal of completing my remaster before the new year, now is the time to get acclimated to 21-century technology. 


Sunday, October 18, 2020

* Phone calls...

* Overcooked 2 gaming...

* Discord post...


Monday, October 19, 2020

* Editing video... Lulu...

* Filing videos, organizing videos...

* New Ring Fit Adventure approach. As much as I like adventure mode, I decided I don't need to be running in one place at home. I get enough exercise from tennis. I decided I'll to focus on custom arm and stomach exercises. 

* Package came in...

* Blogging...


Tuesday, October 20, 2020

* Full day of tennis. At 12pm for 2 hours and got picked up by Hugo at 6pm for about 3 or more hours. 


Wednesday, October 21, 2020

* Rested most of the day...

* Aaron's House call...

* Background check application for GAC

* OBS research... Zoom testing...


Thursday, October 22, 2020 

* Walking... Dollar General... Panda Express... Numero Uno...

* Today spent all my money on my Angeleno Card. Bye Bye. It was a good run.  

* New computer order. Saw it on sale. One week later it went on sale again and you better believe I followed up for a price match. They owe me a refund of over 300 bones. Pricematch rules. Looking forward to my Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Extreme Gen 3.

* Aaron's House call...


Friday, October 23, 2020

* Tennis... Overtime... I think somebody was salty with me for winning. 

* Ralphs... 


Saturday, October 24, 2020

* Overcooked 2 with a team. Found some people to join the team after recruiting on Sunday.  

* Bumble Biz networking...

* Lazy day... mostly...

* Found out we have possum friends nearby. 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign