Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Week 521: Upgraded Research

Weekly Written Review 

As I get ready to embark on a journey to remaster my web series, an upgrade will be necessary. I've been thinking about treating myself to a new computer for a while now but as soon as I realized the easiest to add closed captioning/subtitles to my web series remaster is with Adobe CC, that confirmed it's time to upgrade. I'm not even using Windows 10 yet. I had a chance to upgrade from 8.0 to Windows 10 when the offer was free but I declined. I didn't trust it. I didn't want to take the chance of losing anything files or programs. Needless to say, now is the time for an upgrade. Get ready! Get Set. Go! Pause! I'm probably going to wait for a black Friday/holiday sale. We'll see. 


Sunday, September 6, 2020

* Ring Fit with Rh...

* Phone calls...

* At pick up. Store/rice purchase...

* Completed watching season 1 of Wizards... 


Monday, September 7, 2020

* Equipment testing/audio...

* Watching season 2 of The Boys...

* Rewatching The Legend of Korra... 


Tuesday, September 8, 2020

* Zoom Filmhub meeting...

* CLN ISA submission...

* Audio testing...

* Rewatching The Legend of Korra...


Wednesday, September 9, 2020

* Bumble Biz call with Nwahil...

* Game show Skype interview with Atarah...

* Closed Caption research...

* Rewatching The Legend of Korra...

* Downloaded Steam...


Thursday, September 10, 2020

* Unexpected text and phone call that lead to an interview for Monday. 

* Blogging...

* Rewatching The Legend of Korra...

* Watching the Laker game. They won! 

* Sprouts run...


Friday, September 11, 2020

* Tennis... I hit my nose with my racquet today. It hurt really bad.

* Youtube commercial video editing...


Saturday, September 12, 2020

* Youtube commercial video editing...

* Beach day with Angel. A guy was making it rain money at the beach. I scooped up 140. 

* Rewatching The Legend of Korra (I think I watched today).

* Watching Netflix's Project Power...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign