Friday, September 11, 2020

Week 520: A Seed Was Planted

Weekly Written Review

Building upon a few ideas for one of my Youtube channels, I ordered some equipment not realizing my new ring light was going to arrive less an hour before a scheduled photo-shoot. It must have been God because that light was a difference-maker. 

I'm retired from the world of seeking auditions but if someone else wants to seek opportunities for both of us, I'm all for it. That's exactly what's happening. The photo-shoot was magical with a lot of great potential to open up commercial doors.

Here's the back story with this person. She reached out to me in 2018 on Facebook just to say hi. We were in an acting class together a long time ago. Honestly, I don't remember her from the class.  I joined SAG in 2018 and I was inviting people to attend free movie screening with me. I invited her, we went to a movie and that was the last time we saw each other until Wednesday. Last week she reached out and proposed an idea and here we are. She was trying to collab with someone but that fell through and I came to mind. We'll see where this goes but I do know we planted in 2018 which is why this is possible today. 


Sunday, August 30, 2020

* Virtual Ring Fit with Atarah

* Equipment research

* Food 4 Less/Panda Express. Bike riding. It's good to be riding it again. 


Monday, August 31, 2020

* Call with Angel

* Walk for bread

* Equipment ordered for Youtube Project

* Zoom call with Kristin from Bumble Biz


Tuesday, September 1, 2020

* Was hoping to play soccer but it got canceled. 

* Video chat with Nehemiah

* Final edits and Youtube channel commercial upload

* Planning...


Wednesday, September 2, 2020

* Ordered a light ring on Monday and it came before my photoshoot today. I didn't order it for the shoot and it basically made the shoot. How serendipitous!

* Pick up for my photoshoot

* Virtual Read for We Make Movies


Thursday, September 3, 2020

* Blogging...

* Distribution research...


Friday, September 4, 2020

* Tennis...


Saturday, September 5, 2020

* Visitor/tournament participant. 

* Brawhalla tournament. It was tough. 3 ladies conspired against me and I was helpless. They literally wouldn't hit each other, only attacking me. Their plan forced a 3-way 2 win tie. I thought I was going to lose. For some reason, they drifted from their gameplan in the last round opening up a chance for a  steal. Honestly, I got lucky but I'm glad to be the champ again. 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign