Friday, September 4, 2020

Week 519: Journey to Distribution and Youtube Ideas

Weekly Written Review 

After over a year of writing, I'm done. Rewrites are forever but I'm certainly done with writing new ideas. As a result, my mind is free and anew. An inquiry about my web series transformed my perception of it. I'm not expecting an outcome from that inquiry but I'm thankful for new vision. Now, I'm remastering my series and taking on a path to self-distribution. Overall, I got a lot of greatness in the oven but the challenge is figuring out how to promote it. Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) is always an option but it's not my style. Youtube is a tool that I've never fully embraced. Yes, I have a successful web series on youtube but I'm never produced consistent short-form videos. That's about to change. Lately, my mind has been pounding with new ideas. After writing a bunch of long-form scripts, I'm ready for short-form creativity. I spent Saturday night researching equipment, lights, microphone, webcam, etc... It's about to go down. In hindsight, I probably should've bought a proper light a long time ago to improve the quality of my audition videos but that reveals where my passion lies. My passion will always be and have been 100% in my own projects. 


Sunday, August 23, 2020

* C&B revisions

* Watching Wizards. Rewatching The Legend of Kora. 


Monday, August 24, 2020

* Last revisions for C&B and sent to our producer contact...

* Package delivery issue. Had to make a quick stop at the garage. 

* Post office, CVS...

* Watching Wizards. Rewatching the Legend of Kora. 


Tuesday, August 25, 2020

* Zoom meeting with Jason...

* LNExp remastering/rendering...

* Rewatching Kora...


Wednesday, August 26, 2020

* Remastering, rendering, and uploading LNExp. Also submitted it to my contact. 

* Watching Wizards. Rewatching The Legend of Kora.


Thursday, August 27, 2020

* Blogging...

* Ring Fitness workout...

* Returned to my garage...


Friday, August 28, 2020

* Tennis...


Saturday, August 29, 2020

* Youtube channel commercial editing. 

* Channel planning... new ideas...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign