Sunday, September 8, 2019

Week 467: Unfortunately or Unfortunately Not

Weekly Written Review 

This was a full week of productivity. Special events, disappointment, and hope. That's a great week in Hollywood. My escapade on September 7th with Jimmy Kimmel was revealed as a disappointment this week. I carried a bit of that energy around for a while. In addition to that, I heard bad news about Karate Mack. I expected Jimmy Kimmel not to be interested but internally I debated whether or not  I should follow up with two more of his contacts.

Since I didn't express my thoughts immediately after this week ended, my perspective has evolved.  I decided to reveal to my mom what took place on the 7th of August on Saturday, September 7th (week 468). I kept it a secret from her for various reasons. Wow. I'm now realizing that's exactly one month from the date of meeting Jimmy Kimmel. Moreover, my mom's response inspired me to follow up with my additional contacts. I'll do that in week 469. My mom was impressed by what I did, she thought it was interesting and that it will not go in vain. Her energy inspired my train of thought and how I should follow up with the situation. Thank you, MaTown. 


Sunday, August 25, 2019

* Rewrite intensive part 4

* It Chapter Two  screening


Monday, August 26, 2019

* Writing...

* Walking Zorka...

* SAG voting...

* Laundry...this ending up putting me under the weather.

* Kitten video edit


Tuesday, August 27, 2019

* Writing...

* News about Karate Mack :-(

* Entertainment lab sent out an email for an event and I inquired about literary representation.   Doesn't mean anything.

* Not 100% today


Wednesday, August 28, 2019

* Jimmy Kimmel news...

* Email sent to entertainment lab, 3 scripts logline/synopsis.

* Trader Joe's trip for my goodies

* Still under the weather. Had a rough night. Didn't think I would be able to play ball in the morning.


Thursday, August 29, 2019

* 5 Straight wins, 3 game-winners. Early that morning I didn't think I would be able to play based on how my body was feeling. I'm glad I did.

* Writing CLN...page 66.


Friday, August 30, 2019

* Tennis...

* Got invited to a theatre play


Saturday, August 31, 2019

* Table read

* West Adams Jazz festival


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign