Sunday, September 8, 2019

Week 468: Networking Season Revisited

Weekly Written Review 

I've been going to a lot of events lately. It's been healthy considering all the writing I've been doing. It's good to get out and free the mind. I'm also going out with the hope of connecting with a literary agent. Better yet for something magical to happen but who gets what they want when they want it in Hollywood? Certainly not me.


Sunday, September 1, 2019

* Screenplay submissions

* Joss's event...


Monday, September 2, 2019

* CLN brainstorming...adding plot points

* Labor day...


Tuesday, September 3, 2019

* Low spirited day

* Photoshoot with Ross and Joe. Got some french fries after the shoot and the cook hooked a brother up for some reason.

* CLN edits...


Wednesday, September 4, 2019

* Nintendo Direct...

* Eternal Code screening


Thursday, September 5, 2019

* Basketball. About 4 straight wins. One game, my team was tied 18/18. The opposing team had some good shooters and knew the first to make a 3 pointer would win. My team started playing terrible basketball but we got a few chances. Finally, I had to take matters into my own hand and shoot a long-range 3 pointer. That's totally uncharacteristic of me but it went in and made my team victorious. I enjoyed that moment.

* Empower Youth Back to School event. Everybody was there trying to connect with Sean. I realized I'm not impressed.


Friday, September 6, 2019

* Tennis...

* Switch Time with LuLu

* Finished watching 3Below. It was cool but it's no Trollhunters.


Saturday, September 7, 2019

* C&B edits...

* Kristen house warming invite with At...

* Started watching The Dark Crystal - Age of Resistance on Netflix. I like it. Last week I watched the 1982 original film.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign