Sunday, June 9, 2019

Week 454: Ugly is Back but Not For Long

Weekly Written Review 

So many great things happened his week yet at the core there was a lot of ugly. I just got back from Colorado last week with a slew of ideas but not quite in the state of mind to start writing. From that aspect, it was rough but the start of something great is always dirty. I tend to start off this way. By the end of the week, I fully transitioned my mind for intensive writing. Aside from that, I got an email notice that my script advanced to the quarterfinals in a contest I previously submitted to. I'm not sure if I was shocked but there certainly was an element of surprise. I'm not paying attention to the announcement dates so that plays a role. Then on Thursday, I had my first writers meeting with my new writing partner and it was highly productive. I ended the week basically overloaded with the power to press forward into the world of creative writing. It's hard to believe May is over. I spent about half of it in Colorado and now I'm back with my superpowers. Let's go!


Sunday, May 26, 2019

* Errands...Best Buy...Team Sonic Racing

* Blogging...

* 1st writers meeting in person with At...major brainstorming.


Monday, May 27, 2019

* Brainstorming writings meeting continued

* Watching Love and Basketball


Tuesday, May 28, 2019

* Deep thoughts...thinking...screenplay prep...the ugly side


Wednesday, May 29, 2019

* Prepping to write

* Post office

* Quarter Finalist email. Say what!?

* Decided to work on my project descriptions to get the juices going

* I also decided I need music to get the creative juices going


Thursday, May 30, 2019

* Basketball

* Logline development

* Blue LA...airport drop off of...

* Writers meeting with Michael...my other writing partner

* OGwRH


Friday, May 31, 2019

* Tennis

* Helping Susan

* Turned down gig in San Deigo

* Switch time with LuLu


Saturday, June 1, 2019

* Reunion work

* Watching Pose...don't judge

* Writing brainstorming meeting

* Haircut


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign